Our longest and most popular tour! Often described by our guests as the highlight of their trip to Canada.
- Sled 2 People per Sled
Sled Along a Beautiful Woodland Trail!
Our Narnia trail, aptly named, twists and turns through the deep silent woods, and bursts out into an open meadow with the summit of Mt. Temple massif towering above. The 5 kms covered encompasses the most exquisite views in the area with snow cloaked trees, pristine white slopes, vertical black rock and icy blue glaciers. A perfect way to “ice the cake” after a day of skiing. Departs from our staging area at 2:00pm and 3:00pm beginning in January and ending mid March.
- Warm clothing, including hats, gloves, warm boots, and ski goggles and sunglasses
- Ski wear is appropriate.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Prices are based on two people per sled
- Maximum two adults and one infant (5 years of age and under) per sled
- Weight not exceeding 380 lbs
Don’t see a date and time that works for you? Join the waiting list by clicking here.